Here at EazyCity we pride ourselves in taking the best possible care of our customers. This is most important when it comes to our Au Pair clients.
We deal with both:
- and candidates
We aim to organise the best possible placements. We carefully source our families and candidates, checking references and suitability. We ensure the best possible experience for everyone by following each placement closely. With a central office location and multi-lingual team we are best placed to organise an enriching, positive au pair experience.
Do you have any doubts? If so please check our FAQ
Become an Au-Pair
Passionate about children? Want to live with a family in Scotland to help out with the children?
This is a rewarding experience for both the Au-Pair and the family and offers complete immersion into Scottish family life.
Why Choose EazyCity?
- Support & guidance from EazyCity throughout your stay
- Cultural activities, meet-ups and social events for our Au-Pairs
- Meet with other Au-Pairs in the area
- Multi-lingual team
- 24 hour emergency phone number
Book your experience today!
As an Au-Pair you will receive the following benefits:
- Single room accommodation
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Pocket money of £80 / £100 per week (depending on the number of working hours)
- 2 days off per week (this may vary every week, depending on the family’s needs and requirement)
- Use of kitchen and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Access to family telephone for incoming calls (and outgoing calls using a phone card)
- Our full support during your entire stay
- Translation of all required documentation
PDF Brochure Click here to download
Full Price: £250.00